We are in the process of updating our help guides. In the past few months, there have been many upgrades to the app, so we apologise if the instructions do not match your use. If you are having trouble location or using a feature, please use the in-app chat feature to get in touch with the Trade Trak development team.
Trade Trak currently has a beta Xero integration. If you wish to trial our Xero integration, please contact us.
The Xero integration allows for creation of Trade Trak invoices into Xero.
When creating an invoice in Xero, it will automatically create the invoice in Xero.
The invoice number in Xero will match the invoice number in Trade Trak (e.g. INV_001 or INV_001-01 if partial invoice).
Once created, the invoice status only flows from Xero to Trade Trak (it does not flow from Trade Trak to Xero).
The best process for management of invoices is to:
- Create invoice in Trade Trak.
- Manage invoice status and payments via Xero.
- Once marked as paid in Xero, will automatically update in Trade Trak.
Updating an Invoice in Xero:
- To update an invoice in Xero, first, delete the Invoice in Trade Trak.
- Edit the quote status to "Draft"
- Edit the quote to reflect what changes need to be made to the invoice and approve the quote.
- Create the invoice from the quote.
- The new invoice details will appear in Xero (e.g. new line items, amounts).
- All invoices are created in Xero in the "approved" state.
- If you update an invoice status in Trade Trak, it will notupdate in Xero.
- If you delete an invoice in Trade Trak, it will not delete in Xero.
- If you delete or void an invoice in Trade Trak, you must delete or void it in Xero.
Future Integration Work:
- Integration with Xero Bills.
- Integration with Xero Purchase Orders.