Unless you’re a one-man show, Trade Trak is best used collaboratively. Add an extra user for each member of staff so that they also have access to their Scheduler and job details.
To view the users that are currently linked to your account, go to your dashboard, click on your profile name or picture in the top right-hand corner, select 'People' and then select 'Users'.
Here you're able to view all of the users connected to your account, their status, email, first and last name, date of registration, last activity and their role. If there are many users in your company, you can use the search tool to find someone by name, or click 'Show Filters' to limit results by either date of registration, last activity or status, or any combination of the three.
Super admins also have the ability to edit or deactivate users by clicking on the '...' button next to a person’s name.
Adding New Users
To add a new user to your company, click 'Create' at the top right of the page.
A new pop-up will appear where you will need to enter the details of the person. All mandatory fields are marked with asterisks.
The creation page is broken up into six sections.
1. Profile Picture
Drag files to upload or browse from your device’s files.
2. User Details
Enter details pertaining to the user, including:
- First name *
- Last name *
- Email *
- Phone number
- Status (active/inactive/not activated)
3. Notification Settings
- Email notifications (yes/no)
- SMS notifications (yes/no)
- Daily task summary emails (yes/no)
- Send email (yes/no)
- Send SMS (yes/no)
4. Password *
Enter and confirm a password for the user or leave this field blank.
If the textboxes are left bank, the app will auto-generate a password for the user.
5. App Settings
Select from drop-down menus the options you would like to set.
- Default Dashboard (Trade Trak/Burdens)
- Default Product View (Grid/List)
- Role Name (Admin/Supervisor/User)
- Time Zone
- Scheduler Colour (Gradient)
- Whether the user is a super admin (Yes/No)
6. Timesheet Settings
- Hide user from scheduler (Yes/No)
- Enable timesheet for user (Yes/No)
- Show timesheet as Hours:Minutes (Yes/No)
- Base Rate of user
- Overtime Rate of user
- Overtime Rate 2 of user
- Hours per Week the user works
- Normal Day Start for user
- Normal Day End for user
Press 'Save' once done and the user will be created.